Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WEDDING RECAP- Getting Ready

FINALLY!! I am finding the time to get to our wedding recaps! I have been trying to find a good way to present these to you and I am so excited that I have finally done so!
  Our wedding was an absolute gorgeous day and we have many people to thank for that. The first, is our ever so talented photographers, Mark and Noelle McCoy of McCoy Made. As you will see below, they are stunning at what they do and we are so thankful they took on our wedding. Also, 2duce2Video for our wedding video, which I am going to try and get our teaser on here soon!

At this point on the wedding day, I had been running around like a mad woman trying to tie up loose ends with my Bridesmaid, Aspen. After finishing our details, we decided it was time for us to get serious and get me ready for my first look with James. On our video, you can hear constant laughter from us throughout the entire day!

Look for our next recap where we look at our first look!
I knew for a while I wanted some colored shoes under my dress, but due to my unusual shoe size, I actually had to order special shoes and have them dyed.











(My hair dresser pictured above, Jenny, told me when I went in for my trial a few weeks before, that if I did not bleed in my scalp on my  wedding day, she had not done her job. Needless to say, she did!)





Photobucket

No comments: